The Seychelles Financial Services Authority is the autonomous regulatory body responsible for the non-bank financial services in the Seychelles. Established under the Financial Services Authority Act, 2013, the Authority is responsible to license, regulate, enforce regulatory and compliance requirements, monitor and supervise the conduct of business in the non-bank financial services sector in Seychelles. These regulated activities are Fiduciary Services, Capital Market & Collective Investment Schemes, Insurance, Gambling. The Authority is also responsible for the registration of International Business Companies, Foundations, Limited Partnership and International Trust in the Seychelles.
The FSA is mandated under the Financial Services Act, 2013, to inter alia:
- to supervise, monitor and regulate licensees in accordance with this Act and the financial services legislation; and other financial services business carried on in or from within Seychelles;
- to administer the registry legislation;
- to develop appropriate legal, regulatory and supervisory mechanisms for the efficient and effective administration of the Authority and the financial services legislation;
- to adopt such measures as may be necessary to appropriately inform and educate the general public on its functions and on matters relating to or affecting any financial services business;
- to take action against persons carrying on unauthorized financial services business in Seychelles;
One of the international forex brokers that has a license from the FSA Seychelles is IC Markets ( Raw Reading Ltd ), Raw Trading Ltd registered in Seychelles with registration number: 8419879-2, is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles with License number: SD018.